Warning signs of an unhealthy spine
Numerous times in the past, people have asked if there are ways for people to check family and friends at home to see if they have an unhealthy spine. There are ways to get a general idea. This will not lead to a diagnosis; however, it will give you and the person being tested clear signs if they have an unhealthy spine.
15 warning signs of an unhealthy spine:
1) YOUR HEELS WEAR OUT UNEVENLY. Can be due to uneven leg length or stress along the length of the spine.
2) YOU CANNOT TAKE A SATISFYING DEEP BREATH. Breath, health, spinal health and energy are interrelated.
3) YOUR JAW “CLICKS”. This can be caused by neck or TMJ subluxations.
4) YOU HAVE TO “CRACK” YOUR NECK, BACK OR OTHER JOINTS A LOT. This can be caused by areas of your spine that are locked, or jammed.
5) YOU CANNOT TWIST OR TURN YOUR HEAD OR HIPS TO EITHER SIDE EQUALLY OR EASILY. Reduced range of motion.
6) YOU ARE OFTEN FATIGUED. An unbalanced spine drains your energy.
7) YOU HAVE POOR CONCENTRATION. Subluxations affect brain health.
8) YOU HAVE LOW RESISTANCE TO DISEASE. Subluxations affect your neuroendocrine system, which plays an important role in your resistance to disease and your ability to fight infection.
9) YOUR FOOT FLARES OUT WHEN WALKING. This test is easy as long as you do not cheat. Merely look at your feet as you walk. Do they both point forward, or does one foot appear to flare outward or inward? Do both? Foot flare may be a sign of a problem in the lower spine or hips, or meningeal stress in the upper neck or base of the brain.
10) ONE LEG APPEARS SHORTER THAN THE OTHER DOES. Keep your shoes on, and lie down. Have someone stand behind you, look down at your feet, and gently push your heels toward your head. Compare where the heels meet the shoes. One foot may appear shorter.
11) YOU HAVE POOR POSTURE. Stand on two bathroom scales. The weight distribution should be about the same over each foot. If it is not, that is a good sign that your spine, hips or head are off-center.
12) YOU HAVE HEADACHES, BACK ACHES, SORE OR TENDER SPOTS IN MUSCLES OR JOINTS. Common signs of subluxation.
13) YOU HAVE A CONSTANT STRESSFUL FEELING AND TENSION ESPECIALLY IN MUSCLES AND JOINTS. Muscles are affected by subluxations.
14) YOU FEEL STIFFNESS IN YOUR BACK AND NECK. Stiffness may be a sign of subluxation damage.
15) YOU JUST DO NOT FEEL RIGHT; YOU ARE IN GENERAL POOR HEALTH. Subluxations can affect your overall health.